NEW!!! JUST DESSERTS!
Baking cakes and making desserts is a fun way to spend your day.
This class is the newest addition to our growing culinary activities. What makes this class different is that we don’t focus on French desserts only but on some light and delicious Mediterranean sweet endings as well.
Southern France and the Mediterranean are the epicenter of light dishes, including their desserts. It’s a great way to expand your repertoire with some new and exciting desserts During this class, we cover some of the fundamental techniques applied in both French and Mediterranean dessert making. You will also learn some tips and tricks.
If you want to discover some new decadent desserts, than this is the class for you!
Your 2½ hour class is hands-on led by chef Eliane who will guide you through each step. At the end of your class you'll get to enjoy your sweet creations!
The classes take place in a relaxed setting, the chef’s own private kitchen in the heart of Cannes.
You will make 1 -3 French and Mediterranean desserts depending on the complexity of the recipes of the day.
Here are just some examples of what you can expect during this class.
- Choux Pastry,
- Chocolate Eclair recipes,
- Crème Chantilly and Crème Pâtissière fillings
- Classic French Lemon tart topped with meringue
- The famous French tea cakes "Madeleines"
- Rolled baklava
- Cornmeal rosemary cake with pine nuts & orange glaze
- Loukoumades, an irresistible version of a Greek doughnut spiced with cinnamon, dipped in honey syrup and lightly sprinkled with powdered sugar. In ancient Greek times, these deep fried dough balls were served to the winners of the Greek Olympic games.
- French chocolate cake
- Caneles de Bordeaux
- Baba au Rum
#Molten lava cake
Recipes might change and are at the chef’s discretion.
Price p.p. € 85,-
Tuesdays to Sundays
Day class from 10.00 - 12.30
Evening class: 18.00 - 20.30
Different times on request and depending on availibility.
Advanced reservations only.